10.17.2007

On a politically active link

I try to keep my politics mostly to myself, but every once in a while I can't help it.

This is another absurd appointment by Bush. He seems to enjoy appointing the least qualified, most controversial candidates for federal posts. Let's see -- let's find the doctor most opposed to the use of birth control, and put them in charge of the nation's family planning post. Let's appoint a law breaker to be the Attorney General. Let's select a Sith as Vice President.

Anyway, please go here and sign the petition if you agree that this is a boneheaded move by our bonehead-in-chief.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat D. said...

Does this mean that I have a chance to be the spokesperson for the Broccoli growers of America? (no, I have no idea if such a thing actually exists).
Another dumb appointment. Dumb, dumb, frickin dumb. The problem with hiring cronies is when your circle of them is so small they are unfit to do the jobs they are put in.
Dumb, dumb, dumb...
Dr. D

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home