9.25.2007

On PSU / Michigan

I am obligated to say something about this game.

I'll say a few things.

1. I can't believe the 8 year streak is now 9 years. The arrogance of maize & blue fans gets to fester for another year.

2. I can nitpick some calls, but the refs were not as bad as in previous years.

3. The day after the game there were dozens and dozens and dozens of pages of the usual "we are all smarter than every coach and can game plan better than all of them, Joe, Galen, and Jay all need to be fired, Penn State sucks, we're going to boycott the university, blah blah blah."

I couldn't stand it and wrote a snarky comment -- I want every single one of those idiots to have their tickets and rights to ever watch Penn State play football revoked permanently.

4. I will continue to defend our coaching staff, but I'm done defending Morelli and was never a fan of Austin Scott. Morelli and Scott need to be benched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home