8.28.2007

On keeping another promise

I did it. I called DirecTV today and signed up.

Unfortunately, because of all of the publicity about the great Big Ten Network / Comcast war, it seems like I procrastinated too long. DirecTV appears to be stealing lots of Comcast customers in Centre County. My install appointment is on 9/25 -- almost one month from today.

It's going to be tough waiting until 9/25 for the joy of going to Comcast and happily returning their crappy HD / DVR box and telling them I don't want them or their 20% rate increases any more.

In the meantime, if anyone else wants to join me in the transition, I'm happy to give you my account number so we can each get the $50 referral bonus. Just plan on waiting at least a month for the install behind all of the other former Comcast customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home