7.27.2008

On the post I meant to write today

Just saw this linked to by someone else.

I hope Dr. D sees this post and clicks on the link. Very funny stuff.

My brother-in-law, who is an amazing guitarist, watched me beat Knights of Cydonia on the medium setting on Guitar Hero. He told me that it would be much easier to learn how to play the song on a real guitar. I didn't believe him, but watching Alex Lifeson fail to play Tom Sawyer on Rock Band makes me think Dave might be right.

Geddy sounded great, though -- I bet he did ok on his part.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat D. said...

I agree -- VERY funny! I have not been catching up on the Colbert Report as much as I used to, but I did catch those shows last week. I would think Neil was just as flabbergasted by the drum setup as well as Alex with the guitar.
Shows that they are good sports, to be sure!

Dr. D.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home