4.20.2008

On the PA primary

It can't come soon enough.

I'm no fan of Hillary, but I have to say, any shred of hope she had of getting my vote has disappeared because of her incompetent PA staff.

We have been getting multiple calls a day from the Hillary campaign, and multiple sets of literature. In contrast, we've had one Obama call and one Obama pamphlet. That's all I need. Ten calls and ten pamphlets don't tell me anything different than the first one.

Still, though, today's bit of campaigning was the best of the bunch.

I got home at ~1pm, and found a Hillary pamphlet in my door jamb, *again*. However, I noticed this one had something on it, which I originally thought was ketchup. However, upon closer inspection, whoever dropped this pamphlet off must have been bleeding, and they got blood on the pamphlet and on my door.

So, here's the new slogan -- Hillary '08 - she's even willing to bleed for your vote.

I hope that she's planning to send a biohazard team to my neighborhood to clean up everyone's doors. Maybe I'll send her campaign a bill for disinfection services.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We have gotten multiple Barack phone calls, along with a bunch (including two today!) from the same local union endorsing Obama. So, in my opinion, all candidates are equally annoying in this respect! Robin has even been getting calls on his cell phone from Peterson endorsing Republican candidates. Two problems: 1) he's not a registered Republican, and 2) we think its illegal for them to call his cell phone when he has not given out that number. I am glad it will be over tomorrow!

-Caryl

p.s. No literature on our door, bloody or otherwise.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Pat D. said...

Hmmm. looks like all of this campaigning at Chris' place is all in vein...

Dr. D

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home