3.27.2008

On apologies

Sorry for the neglect of this blog -- it's been busy lately, and I have a tough time blogging when I'm on my computer working all the time. I need to escape the keyboard rather than spend more time in front of it.

I thought that since I'm in Boston for a meeting, I'd find some time to catch up, but I spent a lot of time today at the meeting corresponding with folks back home about some plans for some work obligations next week. So still didn't find any time to blog.

Now, I'm tired. Sorry to the few of you who have found checking here to be futile lately, but I'll be back to posting something random soon.


In the meantime, here's a few links I've found interesting lately:

more from Chris Dodd.

I'm going to miss this by about 2 hours. Interesting that Jay Paterno was at his campaign HQ.

It really seems like this is it for Joe, but many people are enjoying this far too much. Many people seem to have so many axes to grind with him that they are really seeming to savor watching this play out in a way that is not so flattering for Joe. Personally, I will always believe that the man deserves much more respect than he gets.

More at some time when I'm more motivated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home