3.01.2007

On Mikey

For those of you who come here hoping that I will answer your homework question about what the Earth would be like if it were tilted 35 degrees vs. 23.5 degrees, I think I need to add some history. I spent 4 years or so sitting about 18" away from Mikey. We both had the same advisor, worked on similar science, and like to watch sports. Our views on many things, though, are close to orthogonal.

However, I agree on this one. If you live in TX, you might want to check in on him and make sure he didn't just have a heart attack.

This story he links to, though, is pretty ridiculous. So let me get this straight -- we have now resorted to doing a calculation of which side of the political spectrum cusses more than the other? Well, I guess that means the conservative blogs must not have covered the story about Dick Cheney "expressing his dissatisfaction" with Patrick Leahy. Is the PMRC still around? Maybe Tipper Gore can get Arianna to put a sticker on HuffPo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I agree. Anne Coulter didn't use any profanity when she slimed John Edwards. I linked to it for more of amusement than enlightenmnent.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home