1.03.2007

On my annoyance with Penn State football "fans"

After the Outback Bowl win, I was pretty confident that we would have a nice little honeymoon period without the complainers wonking about something.

Wrong.

Made the mistake of reading the CDT's reader comment list about the game. "Fan" Jim has this to say -- One offensive touchdown the entire game?I don't find that encouraging.

Yes. That's what we have to deal with. We win a great game 20-10, and our wonderful, supportive "fans" complain that we didn't score more points.

In an excellent coincidence, Mikey sent me this link from ESPN about PSU's National Championship in the Fiesta Bowl over Michael Irvin and the 'Canes. Read the article. Miami had 445 yards of offense and PSU had 162. Did that matter? Personally, I think that after that game all any REAL PSU fans cared about was the 14-10 final score. But in 2006, a 20-10 win over #17 Tennessee is not good enough. I wish I had the power to kick every one of these jokers out of Beaver Stadium and unplug their keyboards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home