12.27.2006

On Xmas loot

Whenever I return from Christmas break, my first question to everyone is usually, "Did Santa treat you well this year?"

Well, Santa treated me well this year. I am now the proud owner of an autographed copy of this issue of Sports Illustrated. Apparently Santa knows I'm a fan of PSU and LaVar. He also brought me the Watchmen graphic novel (which I devoured yesterday and today), a few other books, a shirt and some socks, and some new volleyball gear.

Unfortunately, though, even though I scoured every gift bag and box and even behind the tree, the pair of new knees I requested in my letter I sent to the North Pole didn't come this year.

Instead, I resorted to a new bottle of "Joint Support" at Trader Claus's. MMMmmmmm... glucosamine and chondroitin! It's good for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home