1.16.2007

On a big surprise

In our wonderful town, our cable franchise got turned over from Adelphia to Comcast. I've been less than impressed. We got a letter in the mail at some point with a new list of prices, telling us that we would have the privilege of paying more money for worse service. I went to our local office, and they told me that the mother ship sent out that letter without letting the local office know, and that the prices they sent us weren't correct.

Silly me, I believed them.

Got my bill today, and my bill went up by 18% from last month.

Do I have any new channels? Is my internet service any faster? No and no.

Am I going to pay 18% more for nothing?

No and no.


By the way, I didn't miss the irony that I'm using my comcast internet service to post a criticism of them. If I had a choice Comcast wouldn't be my internet service, but I don't have a choice, unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home