12.02.2007

On a (random?) prank

Friday was busy. The first game in the NCAA volleyball tournament being held at Penn State started at 5pm, and I wanted to be there. So I left my office in kind of a hurry on Friday around 4:30 -- so fast, I didn't even say goodbye to Dr. D before he left (sorry 'bout that!).

So, my plan was to hike quickly to the parking deck, pick up my truck, and drive to Rec Hall. The reason for driving was that I was planning to come back to lab to help with the Friday night open house observing, and if I drove, I could stay five minutes later at the game.

However, my careful planning came to a screeching halt when I got to the parking deck. Someone or someones took the time to very carefully cover every exposed non-window non-tire surface of my truck with standard yellow post-it notes. The doors, hood, roof, bed, and even mudflaps were completely covered. I estimate it had to have taken at least an hour or two for one person to do this.

I think I've ruled out all of the suspects among my friends, so my current feeling is that this was a random prank. I don't know why anyone would want to cover a random truck in post-it notes, but they got me.

Pics to follow when I get a chance to download them from the camera...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat D. said...

Wow...that was a dumb prank -- especially since you needed to get somewhere on time! I get the impression that some students just have too much time on their hands. Time for more assignments on the last week!
Gotta see the pics, though :)

Dr. D.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home