3.25.2007

On a Sad Day for the Class of 1938

In the early days of this blog, I was interested in the old domes at Penn State. I was surprised that they were left standing in the middle of two tall buildings. At the time I said, "Presumably, one does not tear down class gifts."

Unfortunately, my assumption was incorrect. It appears that the old domes are gone. Torn down unceremoniously during the construction of the additional new building being built just south of the Career Services Building (formerly called the MBNA building, now the Bank of America building -- this building gets my vote for the building most likely to change names 10 more times in the next decade).

I was hoping to some day actually get inside them, but I guess that opportunity is now gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home