8.20.2006

On my summer

I'm hopefully going to be on a beach tomorrow. I'm leaving for vacation around lunchtime. My hope is to play some volleyball before leaving, and based on reports from Christine, supposedly they've been playing some 3s at IM building on recent Sundays, so the plan is:


  • Hit a volleyball for 1.5 hours

  • Shower

  • Last load of laundry

  • Finish packing

  • Clean my 20 gallon aquarium (seriously)

  • Drive to Corolla, NC, with a stop in VA for some grub



Summer has been crazy. Two camps, three workshops for teachers, and one dead laptop (great timing -- my *fourth* logic board failure). I'm really just about dead tired. I'm notoriously not a morning person, but last week was so stressful, I was waking up progressively earlier (6:30, 6:00, 5:45am) and not being able to fall back asleep. Of course, life appears to be back to normal only a day out from camp ending -- it is now 1:38am and I'm typing this.

I'm bringing a loaner laptop (thanks Apple) with me to OBX, so hopefully I can start posting some of my thoughts from the summer while trying to avoid getting dooced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home