6.13.2006

Two DVDS everyone should buy

I don't have too much free time these days, so I haven't seen much TV or any movies (the last one was X3 -- not too bad).

Anyway... I did buy two DVD sets recently, and highly recommend both of them.

First off -- get Samurai Jack, season 3. It is a cartoon, but it is amazing. Some of the episodes are downright silly, but some of them are better than $100 million dollar Hollywood productions.

Secondly -- get Firefly, the series. I never would have seen this if N8Ball hadn't suggested we rent Serenity (the movie they made after the series ended) many weeks ago. When I saw how cheap the whole series was (I think I paid $24 from Amazon), I bought it. I'm about halfway through, and each episode so far has been great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home